- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This lovely brick cottage is beautifully presented and has a fresh and fabulous feel providing the ideal opportunity for young couples and families seeking a quality entry point into the North Shore market.
Alternatively, downsizers wanting a prime eastside location, complete privacy but not quite ready for apartment living, should definitely inspect.
Featuring polished boards with dado rail and tongue & groove timber paneling to the living areas, the formal lounge is a welcoming space, opening onto the covered rear timber deck and yard. The casual dining also opens to the alfresco entertaining area and is adjacent to the attractive kitchen with Smeg Ceran cooktop and oven.
In a sought after central eastside Turramurra location, it is an easy stroll to rail, Turramurra village and Eastern road local shops. With gorgeous parks and Wahroonga Bush School just a short walk, this is a home and lifestyle you will love.
Accommodation and fit out includes:
- Lounge room with plantation shutters and decorative cornice, opens to the rear entertaining area and yard
- Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances and casual meals area
- Master bed with quality period style ensuite and BIR, flows to deck area
- Bed 2 with BIR also opens to the deck
- Bed 3 with plantation shutters and BIR
- Gorgeous period style main family bathroom with bath
- Timber deck runs the length of the house for alfresco entertaining and dining
- Low maintenance private rear garden and lawn area for play
- Internal access to single garage
- Quality carpeting to bedrooms
- Split system air-con to casual meals and kitchen area
- Rinnai temperature controlled gas water heater
- Land size 545 sqm (approx)
- Walk (1.4km) to Wahroonga Bush School (catchment area)
- Stroll to Eastern Road shops and cafe
- 400m to Turramurra Memorial Park and Karuah oval
- 15 minute walk to Turramurra rail and village shops
- 20 min walk to Knox Prep School and close to other elite North Shore schooling options
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 email@example.com
Anna-Elizabeth Jones 0403 597 257 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.