SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Bringing Georgian glamour to Turramurra's finest street this elegant home is a standout positioned amongst gorgeous parterre gardens on an exclusive and private 942qm. Its classic architecture displays a timeless style with interiors which lend themselves to easy entertaining and seamless family living.
Luxury and practicality are showcased throughout with both formal and informal living areas, the option for guest or in-law accommodation on the lower level and quality fixtures and finishes. Its premier setting is a near level stroll to the village, rail and bus and central to many excellent schools.
* Double brick construction, high ceilings throughout the home
* Elegant and substantial formal lounge with a gas fireplace
* Separate formal dining, open plan casual living and dining
* Casual living with gas fire, centrepiece stone and Miele kitchen
* Two lower level bedrooms share a two-way ensuite bathroom
* Three large bedrooms on the upper level, retreat or sitting area
* Master retreat boasts a walk-in robe, balcony and ensuite
* Powder room, ducted a/c, internal access double lock up garage
- Gated entrance, stunning manicured gardens
- French doors open to the covered and paved alfresco terraces
- Water feature adds a sense of tranquillity
- Private pool screened by mature conifers
- Fully fenced and secure for children or pets
- Distinguished blue-ribbon street
- Surrounded by magnificent estates
- Near level walk to village shops and rail
- Walk to express bus services
- Moments to Abbotsleigh and Knox Grammar
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.