SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned with a private hilltop address and a tranquil leafy outlook, this architectural beauty transcends its years delivering a floorplan that is as relevant today as it was when built in 1968. Custom crafted for the current owners, it has been superbly maintained incorporating some stylish updates.
Boasting a quality full brick build and appealing split level design which provides perfect separation, it offers the option for a 5th bedroom, a guest retreat and private alfresco spaces with a pool. This peaceful and private haven enjoys the bus almost at the door and is just moments to Turramurra High and Public and the picturesque grounds of Mimosa Oval.
* Unique vaulted cork ceilings, elegant formal lounge
* Formal dining, private study, expansive casual living
* Quality stone kitchen with large island dining bench
* Original bespoke teak cabinetry, powder room, laundry
* Well-proportioned bedrooms, guest suite with ensuite
* Master with ensuite, built-in robes, reverse cycle a/c
* Internal access double lock up garage, storage
- Spacious and secure level lawn area
- Generous alfresco terrace by the pool
- Poolside storage, built-in barbeque
- Visitor car space at the front of the home
- Quiet low traffic street
- 650m to Mimosa Oval
- 50m to the bus
- 1.3km to Turramurra Public
- 2.1km to Turramurra High
- Central to all the areas elite private schools
Saturday 8 October 2016, 4pm, Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday and Wednesday 10am til 10.30am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Graeme Schultz 0413 006 631
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.