SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Newly transformed by a luxury designer renovation, this double brick family home epitomises classic contemporary sophistication with a focus on relaxed living and entertaining. Elevated on a stunning due north facing 923 block, it's a home for all seasons with a light and airy layout that includes multiple decks and alfresco spaces.
Radiating Hamptons flair, its interiors have been adorned with a select array of high end finishes and offer a wealth of living spaces plus a very private master wing. Securely placed in a peaceful and family friendly enclave, it sits within the Bush School catchment a stroll to the bus and close to the rail.
* Fresh bright interiors, spacious living with open fire
* Built-in bar, window seat, ducted a/c
* French provincial stone kitchen with Miele appliances
* Double oven, gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry
* Expansive formal lounge and dining, study nook
* Four generous bedrooms, all feature built-in robes
* Master wing with deluxe ensuite and WIR/dressing
* Full laundry, security alarm, home automation
- Well established gardens, level lawns
- Vast entertainer's deck with barbeque cabana
- Large front verandah
- Over-sized single lock up garage with storage/workshop
- Elevated setting
- 200m to the bus
- 1.1km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1.9km to Turramurra rail
- Central to all the areas elite schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Twilight viewing: Wednesday 9 November, 6pm - 6:30pm
Saturday and Wednesday 11:30am - 12pm
Saturday 26 November, 9am Onsite
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.