Family Grandeur, Resort-style Entertaining
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Distinguished by its idyllically private 1,452sqm (approx.) set back from the road, Osborne House delivers grand family living at its finest. Resting beyond a gated entrance, it's perfectly positioned to capture the north-east sun and breezes and enjoys a resort style ambience with its beautiful grounds and wealth of impressive amenity.
Architecturally designed and custom built to exacting standards, it boasts an impressive almost 500sqm of living space which includes formal and informal living, a superb billiard room, floor master retreat and magnificent pool and poolside entertaining. It's highly sought after address is a stroll to the village, bus services and North Turramurra Public and just moments to the rail.
- Grand entry foyer with dramatic lighting, soaring ceilings
- Superb natural light throughout, formal lounge and dining
- Open plan casual living and dining, quality stone kitchen
- Breakfast bar, centrepiece built-in large aquarium
- Authentic English pub-style billiard room with wet bar
- Home office, ducted a/c, powder room, laundry chute
- Large beds, four share 2 two-way ensuite bathrooms
- Half a floor master suite with sitting, WIR and vast ensuite
- Ample storage areas, robes, internal entry triple garage
- Private retreat hidden from the road
- Electric gates on entry
- Private entertainer's terrace with water feature
- Fenced and secure child friendly lawns
- Solar heated pool and poolside cabana
- Large front drive area with additional parking
- 600m to the bus
- 600m to village shops and popular cafes
- 650m to Turramurra North Public School
- Quick drive to Turramurra station
- Close to St Ives shopping
- Central to fine schools including Abbotsleigh and Knox
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Ray Talati 0421 719 666
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.