Opportunity to Renovate or Rebuild
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated on a level 950sqm(approx.) block, this full brick home offers endless potential in a highly sought after pocket of North Turramurra. With the ability to renovate or knock-down and re-build, this home provides perfect opportunity to either create your perfect home or capitalise.
Flooded with natural light, it features two generous living areas, study & downstairs rumpus / teenage retreat. An easy, level stroll to the local shops, schools and public transport, as well as being on the doorstep of the Bobbin Head National Park; the location ticks all the boxes.
- Large kitchen that flows onto the outdoor entertainment area
- 4 generously sized bedrooms
- Study nook
- Formal and informal living / dining
- Separate area downstairs to pose as rumpus or guest accommodation
- Level front and rear lawn
- Low maintenance, established gardens
- No imposing trees
- Large outdoor entertaining area
Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Auction: Saturday 25 February
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.