SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delivering the very pinnacle in Eden Ridge' over 55's living, this superlative residence offers an excellent floorplan and unbeatable setting overlooking the tranquillity of the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park. Arguably the finest in the award-winning, Mirvac built estate, it provides an unrivalled lifestyle within Sydney's most tightly held suburb.
This is the case with this exceptional residence which has been held since bought brand new. Its immaculate interiors are a showcase of its care, superbly presented as are its stunning wraparound gardens and expansive alfresco terrace. Completely private and benefiting from a host of estate amenities, this special home will fulfil all desires.
* Incredibly spacious and bright with timber floors
* Vaulted ceilings, open plan lounge and dining
* Casual living, smart stone and gas kitchen
* Quality European applainces, ducted a/c
* Three substantial bedrooms all boasting robes
* Spacious master retreat featuring an ensuite
* Stylish bathrooms, internal laundry, gas points
* Plantation shutters, internal access DLUG, loft storage
- Wall of sliders opens to the expansive terrace
- The alfresco terrace is private with an electric Vergola
- Stunning wraparound lawns and manicured gardens
- Gas point conveniently placed for the barbeque
- On-site heated swimming pool, multiple parks, sheltered barbeque area, library, kitchen and toilet
- Small and exclusive Torrens title community
- Overlooks the Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
- 100m to the bus
- 240m to the Lady Davidson Hospital entry
- 1.7km to the North Turramurra Golf Course
- 2.9km to village and IGA
- Surrounded by bushwalking tracks
Community Levies $553.20 per quarter approx.
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Saturday & Wednesday 11:45am - 12:15pm
Saturday 11 March, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.