SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Held and loved for many years, this solid full brick home possesses many sought-after attributes. Its address is premium, east-side in a no-through street whilst its generous 1067sqm land holding is perfection being north-to-rear with a pool and providing near level gardens ideal for the children to safely play.
Impressive in its dimensions, it spills across two substantial levels including a wealth of possible bedroom accommodation, home office or living options and deep entertainer's terraces front and rear. Complete with lock up parking for three cars and a workshop, it rests within the Bush School catchment and offers exciting scope to inject your own stamp of style.
* Bright and inviting interiors, high ceilings
* Expansive formal lounge and dining, bar, a/c
* Large and original sun-drenched eat-in kitchen
* Casual living room, three vintage bathrooms
* Five generous bedrooms plus study or 6th bed
* Internal laundry with toilet, ample storage space
* Vast triple lock up garage with workshop area
- Both front and rear substantial alfresco terraces
- Large pool set amongst well established lawns and gardens
- Near level lawn areas ideal for children
- Whisper quiet no through street
- 190m to the bus
- 650m to Eastern Road village shops
- 1.1km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1.1km to Hampden Road shops and cafes
- 2km to Warrawee station
- Close to Knox and Abbotsleigh
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Sunday 26 March, 10:30am onsite
Sat & Wed 1.15pm til 1.45pm or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.