SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Delivering an unmatched blend of class, scale and location, this expansive family home offers so many possibilities for the growing and extended family. Positioned on a sun-drenched and level block with a substantial backyard and pool, its vast accommodation includes a separate wing ideal for the in-laws.
Stylish interiors cater to both formal and informal living whilst the adjoining large rumpus/studio with kitchenette is an added bonus. A grand home in a sought-after setting, enjoy the good life with the bus almost at the doorstep and an easy and level 300m stroll to the bustling village heart and North Turramurra Public.
* Bright interiors featuring floating timber floorboards
* Casual living, quality stone and gas eat-in kitchen
* Elegant formal lounge and dining room, ducted a/c
* Large rumpus with kitchenette or possible studio
* Rumpus wing includes two spacious beds with robes
* Home office with robes, upper level teenage retreat
* Superb master suite enjoying robes and an ensuite
* Spa main bathroom, internal entry triple lock up garage
- Sweeping circular driveway allows easy access
- Tropical solar heated pool, secure lawns
- Citrus grove and herb/veggie patch
- Alfresco terrace overlooking the pool and grounds
- 20m to the bus
- 300m to the village cafes
- 350m to North Turramurra Public
- 1.3km to North Turramurra Golf Course
- Quick drive to St Ives shopping
- Close to all the North Shore's exclusive schools
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.