SOLD by Matt Bolin 0417 269 023 & Ray Talati 0421 719 666
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning architectural design is on display in this impressive family home which nestles peacefully in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac. Filled with natural light from its perfect north to rear aspect, its floorplan is sprawling and spacious with an intuitive design offering the finest in open plan living.
Backing directly onto a reserve, it rests at one with its environment, with galleries of glass framing the superb bushland outlook and interiors extending to the vast 30sqm deck. Including a pool, lawn areas at the front and the rear for the children to play and versatile accommodation including a self-contained studio/teenage retreat, it provides undeniable appeal for the astute buyer. All this combines with a desirable setting walking distance to North Turramurra village, shops, cafes, bus and school.
- Timber floors, exceptional single level floorplan delivers relaxed living
- Formal lounge and dining with gas fireplace and a wall of bi-folds that allow it to be opened or separated to create a private space
- Vast and open plan casual living and dining overlooking the bushland views
- The kitchen is a stunning gourmet space featuring a freestanding cooker with gas cook top and a butler's pantry
- Home office or 5th bedroom option, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Exceptional self-contained studio enjoying external entry, a kitchenette, bathroom and living area and offering the option for a rumpus room
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with robes, master suite boasts an ensuite
- Luxury main bathroom has been fitted with a freestanding bath
- The covered 30sqm alfresco deck extends seamlessly from the interiors creating a wonderful entertaining space overlooking the reserve and pool
- Inviting decked pool, sprawling front lawns
- Vast under house and deck storage areas
- Off street parking for two cars.
- 190m to bus to rail/Brigidine and CBD
- 1km to village cafes and shops
- 1.1m to Turramurra North Public School
- 800m to North Turramurra Golf Course
- Stroll to bushwalking tracks
- Quick drive to St Ives shopping village and Westfield Hornsby
0417 269 023
0421 719 666
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.