SOLD by Greg Windel
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming full brick cottage has been totally rejuvenated through an elegant and contemporary refurbishment. With a fresh feel and great location, this home provides the ideal opportunity for young couples seeking a quality entry point into the North Shore market.
Kitchen and casual dining opens out to a private rear deck with easy access into the North facing yard. Safe and secure, fully fenced garden areas. Perfectly located with a stroll to Princes Street village shops and caf, and within walking distance to both Pymble Public School and Kent oval playing field and tennis courts, this is a home and lifestyle you will love.
Accommodation and fit out includes:
- Lounge room with gas fireplace
- Two bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Modern kitchen with new appliances and casual meals area
- New stylish bathroom
- Quality timber deck for alfresco dining
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Quality carpeting throughout
- Landscaped gardens and lawn
- Land size 510 sqm (approx)
- 750m walk to Pymble Public School (catchment area)
- Stroll to Princes Street shops and cafe
- 600m walk to Kent oval and tennis courts
- 15 minute walk to Bannockburn oval
- Close to elite North Shore schooling options
- Easy bus access to Pymble rail
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.