SOLD by Greg Windel
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Well located in the heart of Turramurra, less than 5 minutes from village shops & caf's, park and transport, this lovely unit is situated in a well maintained garden complex of only 20 company title and owner occupied dwellings. In a prime tranquil cul-de-sac location with a private and very quiet aspect, the unit enjoys an elevated ground floor position and opens to its own garden courtyard with a vista over the delightful central gardens.
Blessed with generous and well-proportioned rooms, and a convenient walk to rail position with everything you need just around the corner, this is an exciting opportunity to buy a well-placed unit close to all amenities.
- Sunny and spacious living and dining areas with French doors opening to terrace
- Modern and neat kitchen with dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with built-in-robes Master has view to the courtyard and gardens
- Bathroom with bath and separate WC
- Garden terrace with covered area
- Single garage with lockable storage area
- Air-conditioning to lounge
- Current levies are approximately $1089 per quarter including water & council $1,281.10 per annum
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.