SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & BYRON VAN GISBORNE
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Delivering a stylish and low maintenance environment with substantial dimensions, this sophisticated apartment enjoys an enviable address in a quiet street walking distance to the rail and village. A designer creation, it displays an exceptional floorplan enhanced by sleek, smart finishes.
Open plan interiors are bathed in an abundance of natural light enjoying a flow through design with garden outlook to the front courtyard. Perfect for entertaining and fine everyday living, this smart executive residence makes a superb home or sound investment.
* Characterised by expansive open plan spaces with the living, dining and kitchen merging in one flawless flow
* Wall of sliders open to the large entertainer's balcony
* Quality Caesarstone gas kitchen featuring Smeg appliances
* Two substantial bedrooms
* Both feature robes, master with ensuite with spa bath
* Main bath, a/c, New York style laundry
* Pet friendly, large private courtyard
- Quiet street setting, landscaped garden surrounds
- Boutique strata living
- Secure video intercom and swift lift access
- Over-sized single lock up garage with storage areas
- Completely private and peaceful
- Easy stroll to the bus
- 10 minutes walk to Turramurra station
- Walk to Turramurra village shops and eateries
- Quick stroll to Warrawee Public School
David Walker 0414 184 911
Byron Van Gisborne 0474 320 278
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.