SOLD by Greg Windel
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Centrally located in one of Ku-ring-gai's most picturesque streets, this elegant strata title double brick apartment is located in a quality boutique complex of just nine dwellings. With a charming street presence and beautiful vista from the front balcony over historic St Johns Uniting Church and Wahroonga Park, this will be a residence to cherish.
The accommodation includes main living with French doors to the balcony, dining, a lovely kitchen and two bedrooms including Master with ensuite. There is covered internal access to the garage and the complex has a lovely grassed courtyard area for garden gatherings. The property has a sunny, light filled ambience and is immaculately presented.
Blessed with a blue ribbon walk rail and Wahroonga village park location, this property is ideal for downsizers, couples or those looking to buy a quality property in a premier position. You will love the village feel, the natural leafy aspect and surrounds, and the convenience of living here!
- Generously proportioned floor plan
- Formal lounge with French doors to a gorgeous balcony with character timber fretwork
- Dining with patterned cornicing
- Kitchen with pantry and Asko dishwasher
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite and built in robes
- Additional bedroom with BIR
- Family bathroom with marble benchtop and bath
- Internal laundry
- Plantation shutters
- 2.8 metre ceilings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quality carpet
- Internal access to lock up garage
- Communal garden courtyard in complex
- Strata Levy $1,007 per quarter
*Located adjacent to the Coonanbarra Caf and opposite Wahroonga Park
*250m walk to Wahroonga rail
*350m walk to Wahroonga shopping village and cafes
*Short walk Abbotsleigh and Knox. Close to other elite North Shore schooling options
*Walk Wahroonga Bush school, Wahroonga Prep School, St Lucy's and Prouille
*Stroll to St Johns Uniting Church and St Andrews Anglican Church
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.