SOLD By Matt Bolin and Ray Talati
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Blissfully located in a premier setting amongst an enclave of quality homes, this luxury apartment delivers the very best in low maintenance living. One of only eight in exclusive The Escarpments', it enjoys a superb elevation within a tranquil setting with acres of national parklands as its neighbour.
Its generosity of space creates the feel of a free-standing home with a substantial entertainer's balcony whilst the complex with lift includes striking communal gardens and a pool. Enjoy easy single level living and a privileged lifestyle with easy steps to the bus to the station and within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment.
• Light filled and spacious interiors with timber floors
• Generous and open plan living and dining rooms
• Large chef's gas kitchen boasting stone benchtops
• Wall of sliders opens to the substantial alfresco deck
• Large master with study nook, his/her robes & ensuite
opens directly to the balcony
• Two further queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ducted a/c, plantation shutters, laundry, video intercom
- 1st floor setting with level access from the street
- Well-maintained and stylish security building
- Superb communal gardens
- Sparkling pool overlooks the bushland reserve
- Security double lock up garage with storage
- Superbly tranquil private estate
- 200m to the bus to station
- Bushwalking tracks at the rear of the property
- Within the Wahroonga Public catchment
- 2.7km to Wahroonga rail and village
- 3.5km to Westfield
- Central to fine schools including Abbotsleigh and Knox
NOTE: Please use allocated visitor parking when attending the open home. If there are none available please park on Grosvenor Street. Please do not park on Highpoint Drive.
Contact Matt Bolin 0417 269 023
Ray Talati 0421 719 666
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.