SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
A great result achieved with an out of area purchaser now set to call Wahroonga home.
Located in a tranquil pocket of Wahroonga and enjoying the privacy of Eric Evans Park nature reserve to the rear, this is a great entry point to the North Shore Market. Use this solid, neat and tidy home as a blank canvas to create a more fresh and contemporary feel. With a great location at an affordable price point, there is plenty of scope to rejuvenate and further capitalise on this position.
Comprising three bedrooms, plus study or additional bedroom in need, the generous living area and casual dining space flow to the large timber deck with lovely treetop views.
Well positioned within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment area, close to Cliff oval and with bus to Wahroonga rail, this is your opportunity to create a new beginning for that next phase in your life.
- Master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Living area opening to timber deck and private view
- Kitchen with adjoining casual dining
- Study, or 4th bed in need
- Beds 2 and 3 have built in robes
- Family bathroom
- Large underhouse storage room
- Timber deck for alfresco entertaining
- Plenty of room for off street parking
- Land size 813 sqm (approx)
- Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- Bus to Wahroonga rail, shopping village and park
- Close to Cliff oval
- Surrounded by elite schooling options
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.