Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham & Linda Ratcliff
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Stylishly presented with contemporary appeal, this striking full brick home offers a relaxed and easy care family lifestyle with spacious single level interiors spilling out to spectacular alfresco entertaining areas. Refreshed throughout and ready to enjoy it provides superb buying in a popular pocket.
Presenting a picturesque streetscape and filled with natural light, it boasts elegant details such as timber floors, high ceilings and the ambience of an electric fireplace. Set on a generous lot with private child friendly grounds it's perfectly located a stroll to the bus, Normanhurst Boys and Abbotsleigh and close to Loretto, shops and rail.
- Spacious family living/dining enhanced by an electric fire
- Two tiers of superb alfresco decks, one covered
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with stainless appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms each with built in robes
- Renovated main bathroom with classic claw foot bath
- Separate laundry, 2nd well placed modern bathroom
- Reverse cycle air, fully fenced easy care gardens
- Single lock up garage, ample storage, leafy street
- Walk to Normanhurst Boys and Abbotsleigh
- Walk to bus, close to rail and shops
- Close to major transport routes
Saturday 12 October 2013, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.