Ray White Turramurra
SOLD By Valerie Latham and Linda Ratcliff
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Elegantly composed and bearing an unmistakable ambience, this stylishly presented home offers relaxed single level living resting on a superb 764sqm in Wahroonga's leafy heart. Providing excellent accommodation for young families, executives or downsizers, it offers further scope to personalise or extend if required.
The well considered floor plan is bathed in light featuring open plan, glass wrapped living spaces capturing the northern aspect and cascading out to a full length alfresco deck. Enjoy every day living the Wahroonga way walking distance to Normanhurst Boys High and close to further schools, a number of transport options and shops.
- Superb street appeal with a wide entry verandah
- Original timber flooring throughout, high ceilings
- Generous living & dining rooms wrapped in glass
- Spacious gas kitchen with room for breakfast nook
- Full length partially covered rear alfresco verandah
- Three bedrooms including two with built in robes
- Master with ensuite, 2nd bedroom adjoins the study
- Fenced rear yard with garden shed, single carport
- Generous and very usable lot
- Quiet and leafy family friendly pocket
- Close to Normanhurst Boys, Loretto and Abbotsleigh
- Easy access to major transport routes and services
Valerie Latham 0417 280 028
Linda Ratcliff 0412 336 780
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
765m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.