SOLD BY MILTON & DAVID
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a sought after location; enjoy the stunning outlook as you entertain family and friends.
This immaculately kept home is ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with spacious formal lounge & dining room enjoying an abundance of natural light. With a wraparound deck and outdoor undercover alfresco area, the home is ideal to those who want a leafy and private setting.
Situated in an enviable location, just moments to the local village shops, school, national parks and bus.
* Large Master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite
* Combined lounge and dining area just off the kitchen
* Separate family/rumpus
* Large covered entertaining patio
* Recycle A/C
* Double lock-up garage with huge storage space
- Local bus runs regularly to Turramurra Station
- Warrawee primary school catchment zone and central to Barker, Knox, PLC and Loreto
- Direct access to all off road biking paths throughout Lane Cove and Sydney parks
- 200m to coffee shop, restaurants, bottle shop, SAN hospital and pharmacy
Sat 11.00 til 11.30am or by appointment
Saturday, 22 March 2014, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Milton Drever 0414 613 664
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.