SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set on the high side of the street with an inviting street presence that beckons you inside, this early 1900s, single level full brick home has that wonderful blend of timeless period detailing mixed with modern convenience, ideal for a contemporary family lifestyle. A wonderfully warm aura is created by beautiful architectural heritage framework and its interplay with patterned high ceilings and cornicing, picture rails and French doors that define the word elegance.
There is a lovely flow throughout the home with the kitchen and adjacent family area opening to a welcoming paved alfresco dining area. The formal lounge and dining open through French doors to the porch, which overlooks a second alfresco space shaded by gorgeous maple foliage. Set amidst manicured, established gardens, there is a near level, fully fenced rear yard, ideal for family play and entertaining.
Ideally positioned in a walk rail and Wahroonga village location, and just a stroll to schools and parks, this is a home you will fall in love with.
- Formal lounge and dining with French doors to porch
- Light infused kitchen with adjacent family area flows to an external paved terrace; New appliances Bosch dishwasher, Ilve oven and gas cooktop
- Renovated, contemporary family bathroom with skylight
- Three generous bedrooms with polished boards
- Separate WC
- Separate storage area
- Single lock up garage
- Secure, rear lawn area for play
- Land size 925sqm (approx)
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- 10 foot (3 metre) ceilings
- Patterned ceilings and cornicing
- Picture rails
- Split system aircon to kitchen/family area
- Gas bayonet connections for heating
- 10 - 15 minute walk to Wahroonga or Waitara rail
- Stroll Wahroonga village shops and park
- Close to Knox, Barker, Abbotsleigh and Hornsby Girls High
- Walk to Mark Taylor Oval
Note: Best access via Fern Avenue or Edgeworth David Avenue
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.