SOLD by Greg Windel & Kevin Hinder
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
With an enviable north aspect to enjoy, this residence is situated in a private, battleaxe position (no shared driveway) on a family friendly cul-de-sac. We consider the property is presently undercapitalized as it currently stands, and potential exists to either renovate and further upgrade the existing dwelling, or with such a substantial land holding rebuild and create a unique family environment.
With the benefit of a comprehensive floorplan encompassing multiple living areas, it is well designed to indulge your love of relaxed family living and entertaining. Living spaces include formal lounge and dining, family room and meals area, music room and separate study. The generous Master bedroom is awash with natural light due to a sunny Northerly outlook.
However, it is the outdoor areas on the expansive grounds that really set this home apart. The alfresco spaces include a courtyard area for alfresco dining adjacent to the 10 x 4m pool, a generous North-South championship all weather tennis court with adjacent viewing cabana, plus level lawn for play.
Located just a 20 minute walk to Wahroonga rail and village shops, within the Wahroonga Bush School catchment and close to superior schooling options, all the elements are here for a great family lifestyle.
Accommodation and features include:
- Large formal lounge and formal dining area
- Family and casual meals area with 850 low firebox Jetmaster Fireplace, flowing to the alfresco courtyard and pool
- Kitchen also overlooking pool and tennis court
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, also opening to courtyard and pool
- Music room
- Separate study with skylight
- Three additional bedrooms all with BIRs
- Family bathroom
- Generous North-South championship all weather tennis court
- Pool 10m x 4m with paved surrounds
- Courtyard with 4m x 180 degree seashell quantum awning
- Outdoor pavilion with seating to view tennis court, kitchen area and storage
- 2 car garage plus additional 2 car carport with adjacent workshop, wine cellar and WC
- Split system aircon to formal lounge, family room and Master
- 9000 litre rainwater tank with pump
- 8 Solar panels of photovoltaic cells providing 2kw, potential power back to grid and rebates
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.