SOLD by Greg Windel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Centrally located in one of Ku-ring-gai's oldest streets, this elegant strata title townhouse is located in a quality complex of just six dwellings. Fresh and contemporary, a North aspect to the private courtyard and covered patio, main living area and Master bedroom ensures a light, airy and open feel.
Positioned well within the complex and without street frontage, this residence affords a tranquil and discreet setting. The accommodation includes main living and dining, a lovely kitchen and sitting or casual meals area, three bedrooms including Master with ensuite, a versatile utility/studio area and secure internal access to the double garage which is located off Millewa Lane. The property has recently been refurbished, and has had a complete repaint throughout, and new carpets installed.
Blessed with a blue ribbon walk rail and Wahroonga village park location, this property is ideal for downsizers, couples or those looking to buy a quality property in a premier position. Also would be a good investment proposition, as rental demand would be very high given the quality of the property and its location.
- Formal lounge with decorative cornicing opens through French doors to the North facing courtyard
- Dining opens through French doors to the kitchen/casual meals area
- Contemporary kitchen capturing abundant natural light with Granite benchtops
- Large master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms, both with BIRs
- Family bathroom
- Internal access to double garage
- Separate and generous laundry/utility room with separate WC and storage
- Private garden courtyard on title with covered and tiled patio
- Located adjacent to the Coonanbarra Caf and opposite Wahroonga Park
- 250m walk to Wahroonga rail
- 350m walk to Wahroonga shopping village and cafes
- Short walk Abbotsleigh and Knox. Close to other elite North Shore schooling options
- Walk Wahroonga Bush school, Wahroonga Prep School, St Lucy's and Prouille
- Stroll to St Johns Uniting Church and St Andrews Anglican Church
Fees and Levies:
- Strata levies: $1308.35 per quarter
- Council: $335 per quarter
- Water rates: $163.15 per quarter
Pre Auction viewing Saturday 18 November by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.