SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Delivering a welcoming ambience and an abundance of space ideal for the active and growing family, this quality residence provides excellent buying in leafy Wahroonga. Tightly held and well maintained, it sits amongst superb landscaped lawns and gardens in a tranquil no-through pocket.
Its bountiful floor plan offers an abundance of living and entertaining spaces and the option of a fifth bedroom or study. Enhancing its appeal is its perfect setting with the bus at the door and just a commute to Westfield shopping and fine schools including Knox, Abbotsleigh and Barker.
*Expansive family room, casual dining or media room
*Formal lounge with an open wood fireplace, formal dining
*Large eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
*All the bedrooms are well proportioned with robes
*Choice between a fifth bedroom or good-sized study
*Sitting room on the upper level is ideal for the children
*The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite
*Split system air conditioning, ample storage
- Large 946sqm block approx. with many secret spaces to enjoy the grounds
- Generous alfresco terrace surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Separate double lock up garage with easy access to the kitchen
- Elevated position affords vistas across the leafy valley
- Tranquil cul-de-sac setting
- Bus at the doorstep
- Quick drive to Westfield Hornsby
- Easy access to Abbotsleigh, Knox and Barker
- Close to local public schools
- Walk to national park walking tracks
Saturday 2 May 2015 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 10.00 til 10.30am or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Ray White Wahroonga
Andy Yeung 0414 588 382
Ray White Willoughby
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.