SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated amongst the verdant bushland backdrop of Wahroonga, this striking home nestles into its site enjoying a fine choice of alfresco entertaining spaces, versatile multi-use areas and a sparkling pool. Built in the Pettit and Sevitt style, it features soaring ceilings and a desirable open plan design.
Expansive living, dining and lounge rooms step out to the sprawling alfresco deck which sits suspended over the lush and leafy landscape. The artist in the family can create in the rear retreat whilst the kids enjoy their own playroom. Escape the bustle of city life and enjoy easy access to all the local amenities.
* High vaulted ceilings, polished timber flooring
* Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Stepped up sunroom, substantial alfresco deck
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances
* Study plus children's playroom
* Generous bedrooms, master with built-in robes
* Underhouse multi purpose store room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large partially covered poolside terrace
- Artist's retreat rests to the rear of the home
- Superb established landscaped gardens
- Double carport plus adjoining workshed
- Whisper quiet setting
- Beautiful setting amongst the treetops
- Stroll to nearby Browns Field
- Close to the bus, shops and schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.