Large level block - many opportunities!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enter via Kerela Ave then Eurong Street
Set within a tightly held and coveted enclave this solid family home is placed to enjoy all that Wahroonga has to offer. A much loved family home for 25 years, it rests on an impressive 1057sqm enjoying the beauty of the natural surrounds and leafy vistas from every room.
Boasting a double brick construction and a versatile floor plan, the home is ready for its new family possessing ample potential to upgrade, modernise or reconfigure to suit individual requirements. Walk to the National Park bush and bike tracks, Fox Valley Road shops and cafes and bus services.
* Light filled interiors, high ceilings, timber floors
* Spacious living with sandstone framed fireplace
* Casual dining adjoins the light and bright kitchen
* Front and rear verandahs, generous bedrooms
* Built-in robes in all bedrooms, laundry/powder
* Flexible study/gym with private external entry
* Under house storage areas plus workshop
- Lush and leafy setting, tranquil treetop vistas
- Deep rear yard with entertainer's gazebo
- Single carport plus additional off street parking
- Quiet and secluded no traffic street
- Beautiful setting amongst the treetops
- Less than 200m to National Park walk and bike tracks
- Easy stroll to Fox Valley Road Village
- Walk to the bus and hospital
- Close to a choice of excellent schools
Saturday and Wednesday 11.00 til 11.30am or by appointment
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.