SOLD BY THOMAS MERRIMAN & DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned on the high-side of the avenue with elevated and leafy vistas, this inviting home delivers a perfect family-friendly environment with the potential to expand and evolve as the family grows. Enjoying an easy-living single level floor plan, this property is extremely well presented displaying stylish updates throughout.
Boasting generous front and back rear lawns and gardens and a pleasing outlook, every room is a light filled haven of generous proportions. Its setting is enviable and sought after, walking distance to Normanhurst Boys, Abbotsleigh, bus and parks and close to further elite schools, shops and rail.
* Original hardwood timber floors, picture windows
* Generously proportioned open plan living and dining
* Updated stone kitchen with island breakfast bench
* High quality European Miele and Asko appliances
* Four bedrooms include three with mirrored robes
* Updated bathroom, internal laundry, ducted a/c
* Extractor fan, excellent cross-ventilation, SLUG
- Wide sun-trap front verandah, landscaped gardens
- Generous rear alfresco terrace, child-friendly yard
- Quiet, quality low traffic street
- Walk to Normanhurst Boys High and Abbotsleigh
- Walk to daycare and close to a number of local Kindergartens
- Stroll to the bus and parks
- Central to Knox, Loretto Normanhurst and Barker
- Close to excellent local public schools
- Easy access to the rail and shops including Westfield
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.