SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Encircled by 956sqm of leafy serenity backing onto a nature reserve, this dual level family home has a generous floor plan well suited to the practicalities of family life. Possessing its own unique character its spacious interiors are matched by generous outdoor spaces including a half sized tennis court.
Making full use of its special setting, living spaces and bedrooms spill out to either a choice of decks or to the large rear alfresco terrace. Well-presented throughout this idyllic abode is exceptionally positioned a stroll to the Fox Valley Road village and bus and close to a choice of excellent schools.
* Expansive entry vestibule with internal pond feature
* Interesting skylight roofline welcomes in natural light
* Spacious living extends out to one of two decks
* Dining opens to 2nd large deck, stone and Miele kitchen
* Master boasts an ensuite plus access to a deck
* All bedrooms enjoy built-in robes, timber flooring
* Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
* Lower level family room, internal entry double carport
- Elevated vistas across the natural bushland surrounds
- Expansive covered rear alfresco terrace
- Half tennis court is perfect for children to safely play
- Additional off street parking for guests or trailer storage
- Native gardens and surrounds
- Quiet cul-de-sac adjoining national parklands
- Walk to the bus
- Stroll to popular Fox Valley Road shops
- Metres to bushland walking tracks
- Close to a choice of fine public and private schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.