SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated amid lush, bushland surrounds, character rich Fire Fly' provides a private and peaceful retreat from the busy world. Soaring ceilings with rich accents of brick and timber add to its rustic appeal whilst its thoughtful design ensures a seamless family living experience.
Set back from the road and elevated amongst the treetops it benefits from an ideal north east aspect with wide decks, alfresco spaces and a pool all taking advantage of the northern sun. Resting in a tightly held, family friendly enclave it's a stroll to the bus and within the popular Bush School catchment.
* High vaulted ceilings, spacious living with wet bar
* Formal dining, casual dining and family by the large stone kitchen
* Vast rumpus room, potential self-contained accommodation
* Mezzanine landing, four upper level bedrooms, BIRS
* Large master retreat with ensuite and private deck
* Generous downstairs rumpus and courtyard
* Stylishly renovated powder room, internal laundry
* Ample storage, double lock up carport, drying court
- Wide wraparound decks, alfresco terrace under the trees
- Sunny in-ground pool elevated above the landscape
- Superb native gardens meander into the tree line
- Exceptional privacy from neighbours
- Quiet, low traffic street
- Stroll to Golden Jubilee parks, sporting field and tracks
- Close to bike tracks
- Excellent bus service at the end of the street
- Popular Bush School catchment
- Close to shops
- Easy access to all the areas quality schools
David Walker 0414 184 911
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.