Family sized townhome in garden setting
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Characterised by its wonderful garden spaces and leafy beauty, this substantial dual level Torrens title town home delivers a family-friendly environment and exceptional buying in Wahroonga. Situated on a private road and rests as one of just seven in the private community.
Generously proportioned throughout, the floor plan focuses on ease of living with generous living and dining spaces extended by the large fully fenced north facing yard whilst a lower level bedroom and bathroom provides options for guests. From its door stroll to the bus, Waitara Public and rail.
* Timber floors, leadlight features, soaring ceilings
* Expansive family living, generous dining room
* Good-sized gas kitchen ideal for those that love to cook
* Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Lower level guest bedroom with nearby full bathroom
* North facing spacious master suite with walk-in robe
* Internal laundry, reverse cycle a/c, gas bayonet
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Pet friendly complex with generous grassed and fenced yard
- Rear courtyard ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Covered walkway entry from the double lock up garage
- Surrounded by green space
- Privately set well back from the road
- A few quick steps to the bus
- Easy walk to Waitara Public
- Stroll to the rail and village shops
- Close to Hornsby Girls and Barker
Saturday & Wednesday
11am - 11:30am
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Saturday 18 July 2015, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.