SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A home of indisputable charm and architectural appeal, this double brick residence sits quietly tucked with a perfect north-east aspect overlooking the greenery of Mcquoin Park. Constructed in the Pettit and Sevitt style with extra high ceilings and an abundance of glass, its interiors simply brim with light.
Enjoying the ease of a single level floor plan with an excellent connectivity to the outdoors, its stylish interiors have been updated with a new kitchen and bathroom offering contemporary appeal. Its peaceful location is walking distance to a number of excellent schools, bus, rail and village cafes.
* Practical floor plan with an exceptional indoor/outdoor flow
* Sunlit north east facing living, dining and renovated kitchen
* Ambient gas fireplace in the living, rich timber flooring
* Sleek Caesarstone kitchen with quality Smeg applainces
* Cedar doors retract to the substantial entertainer's deck
* Powder room plus centrally placed renovated bathroom
* Three bedrooms all benefiting from built-in robes
* Extra high ceilings, some beamed, double brick construction
* Screened behind beautiful landscaped gardens
* Fenced easy care rear yard
* Large under house storage areas
* Over-sized carport
* Private and quiet
* Park to the rear
* Walk to St Leo's, Barker and Normanhurst Boys High
* Walking distance to Waitara and Wahroonga rail
* Enjoy village shops and cafes
* Easy steps to express bus services
* Close to Westfield Hornsby
David Walker 0414 184 911
Saturday 22 August, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday 10.30am til 11.00am and Wednesday 3.30pm til 4.00pm or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.