SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This quintessential entertainer draws on its natural surrounds to create a relaxed ambience and superb serenity focused on exceptional family living and entertaining. Resting on a generous 1034sqm north-east to rear block it sits in an intimate cul-de-sac overlooking the beauty of Twin Creek Reserve.
Light filled and inviting throughout, its appealing interiors have been updated boasting a near new kitchen and bathroom and an exceptional indoor/outdoor flow. Its versatile floor plan includes a large lower level utility room suitable as a children's retreat or rumpus area.
* Interiors enjoy an abundance of natural light and timber floors
* Generous living and dining
* Near-new Caesarstone kitchen with walk in pantry
* Induction cooktop and Asko dishwasher
* Superb bi-fold servery window
* Expansive alfresco deck perfect to watch the kids play in backyard
* Coveted north aspect
* Study nook, reverse cycle a/c, generous bedrooms, BIRS
* Deluxe designer bathroom, utility room ideal as a rumpus
* Excellent storage areas, laundry/powder room, wine cellar
* Over-sized single lock up garage plus additional carport
- Surrounded by the leafy splendour of the reserve
- Child-friendly, fully fenced north to rear back yard
- Chook pen and kids cubby
- Very small cul-de-sac safe for children to play
- Close to bus services
- Just moments to Fox Valley Road village
- Walk to kilometres of bushland walking tracks
- Central to all the areas exceptional private schools
- Easy access to the rail
Saturday 26 September, 11am Onsite
Saturday and Wednesday 10:45am til 11:15am
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.