SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Purveying timeless style, this elegant residence is a haven of tranquil calm and family liveability tightly held as a much loved home for many years. Embodying the feel of the English countryside, it flows across its block with a mostly single level floor plan offering excellent proportions and dimensions.
Gracious living zones are complimented by generous family living and entertaining areas whilst bedroom accommodation is well separated within another wing of the home. Its position is perfection, within the Bush School catchment just a few easy steps to village shops and the bus.
* Bright and fresh, vaulted ceilings, elegant marble flooring
* Gracious formal lounge with fireplace, formal dining room
* Centrally placed gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
* Large casual dining, step down to the expansive family living
* Good sized study with loft storage, generous bedrooms, BIRS
* Master with spa ensuite, guest retreat with ensuite
* Gas bayonet for heating, skylights, internal laundry
- Unique rendered exterior mimics sandstone
- Gravel path leads to the door
- Two superb alfresco terraces to the rear
- Manicured gardens
- Large double lock up garage with storage
- Premium street address
- Located in the Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- 1.9km to Wahroonga Public School
- Stroll to parks and local bushwalks
- 20m to bus stop to Turramurra station, Hornsby, Macquarie Park
- Close to Wahroonga rail and village
- Easy access to wide choice of excellent private schools
Saturday 17 October 2015, 1.30pm Onsite
Sat & Wed 12.15pm til 12.45pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.