SOLD BY DAVID WALKER AND ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Exceptional architecture is on display in this unique family home nestled on a substantial 2092sqm block set well back from the road. Created as a sanctuary and a perfect collaboration between the current owners and acclaimed architect Ian Ezzy, it has been tightly held and cherished since 1969.
Well presented in near original condition its floor plan is as relevant now as when built showcasing a pavilion style design with soaring cathedral ceilings, separation of spaces and perfect alfresco areas set amongst the leafy backdrop. Private yet convenient it boasts the bus almost at the door and is close to the village shops and excellent local schools.
* Built from convict sandstock bricks sourced from Parramatta
* Generous dual level floor plan, spacious formal dining pavilion
* Expansive lounge, timber beamed cathedral ceiling, copper fire
* Generous alfresco terrace ideal for entertaining, separate study
* Original kitchen with servery to adjoining dining/breakfast bench
* Three bedrooms on the upper level, two with robes, laundry
* Generous lower level family room or whole floor parents retreat
* Lower level master with Japanese style bathhouse' ensuite
- Sweeping driveway entry
- Over-sized carport with covered access to the home
- Additional off street parking or boat/trailer storage
- Landscaped garden merges with natural bush setting
- Private setting away from the road
- Easy walk to the bus
- Close to Fox Valley Road village
- Close to Warrawee Public School
- Easy stroll to William Lewis Park
- Central to the North Shores finest schools
- Walk to Warrawee station 1.6km approx. 20 mintues
Saturday 21 November, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Sat & Wed 12.00 til 12.30pm or by appointment
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.