Easy living home offering wide appeal
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Blessed with a peaceful and leafy setting well back from the road, this relaxed single torrens title level home welcomes family living in a quiet yet convenient location. Well presented, its floor plan has been created to enjoy spacious and open plan living ideal for friends to gather or everyday family functionality.
Enjoying north east exposure, the residence offers a secure environment for children to play with its level fenced lawns plus a striking edible garden featuring multiple fruit bearing trees, herbs and veggies. Its central location is walking distance to a choice of rail, exceptional schools and bus.
* Freshly painted inside and out, intercom at the entry
* Generous open plan living and dining, brand new a/c
* Large granite kitchen perfect for those that love to cook
* Breakfast bench, stainless appliances, gas cook top
* Four bedrooms, BIRS, master with ensuite and external entry
* Laundry plus powder room, storage cupboards
- Easy access generous double lock up garage
- Approximately 4sqm of storage
- Paved terrace to the rear
- Mandarin, lemon, orange and fig trees plus herbs and veggies
- Peaceful yet exceptionally convenient
- Walk to Waitara and Normanhurst rail
- Walk to Normanhurst Boys, Barker College, St Leos and Abbotsleigh School for Girls
- Just metres to the bus
- Close to the popular Bush School
- Quick access to Westfield shopping
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Saturday 28 November, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday and Wednesday 9:15am - 9:45am
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.