SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Overlooking an abundance of greenery and welcoming in natural light, this deceased estate delivers an exciting buying opportunity. Resting on a substantial 1135sqm of native gardens and areas for the kids to explore, it possesses all the elements to create an impressive family retreat.
Boasting a mostly single level floor plan with living spaces that spill out to a large alfresco deck, it includes a versatile lower level poolroom or studio plus pool. Its pristine natural setting is just steps to bushwalking tracks and the bus and provides easy access to a choice of schools, rail and local shops.
* Generous open plan living and dining with fireplace
* Centrally placed original kitchen with electric cooktop
* Four well-proportioned bedrooms, three with robes
* Spacious master suite with balcony access
* Lower level pool room with shower
- Generous alfresco deck with leafy outlook
- Good-sized pool, level lawns by the pool
- Double lock up garage plus visitor parking
- Native gardens
- Bus in the street
- Easy stroll to nature walking tracks
- Close to Warrawee Public, Knox and Abbotsleigh
- Quick drive to Fox Valley Road shops
- Just minutes to the rail
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.