SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Village-side prestige, quality single level living
Peacefully resting in an exclusive residential laneway, this elegant double brick residence promises an idyllic lifestyle of prestige and unmatched convenience. Built by the current owner in 2001, it showcases single level indoor and outdoor living at its finest.
Sprawling formal zones are matched by open plan casual areas and a gourmet kitchen which spills out to the sun-drenched due north facing alfresco courtyard. Offering wide appeal in a tightly held, highly desirable setting, it's a quick level walk to Wahroonga Park and an easy stroll to the village and rail.
* Vaulted ceilings, substantially proportioned rooms
* Gracious formal lounge enjoying a gas fireplace
* Massive formal dining for grand-scale entertaining
* Granite kitchen, freestanding gas oven and cooktop
* Casual living/dining, wall of bi-folds opens to the terrace
* Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and terrace access
* Generous bedrooms with robes, laundry, ducted a/c
- Private setting, surrounded by gardens
- North facing central terrace with Vergola and water feature
- Back garden courtyard, easy access from the double garage
- Securely fenced and gated from the street
- Very peaceful and exclusive laneway
- 190m to magnificent Wahroonga Park
- Easy 300m to Wahroonga Rail
- 350m to village shops and eateries
- 400m to express city bus
- 700m to Abbotsleigh
- 750m to Knox Grammar
Saturday and Wednesday 12.30pm til 1.00pm
Wednesday 29 June, 6pm Onsite
David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.