SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM - 1ST OPEN HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Taking pride of place in an exclusive Wahroonga enclave, this perfectly maintained four-year-old executive residence rests high above the road, displaying an under-stated elegance with luxury finishes and offering an easy care lifestyle with all the trappings.
Beautifully designed with a focus on contemporary comfort, a wide selection of living spaces is complimented by a superb designer kitchen and quality bathrooms plus over-sized bedrooms which will impress. Enjoying a north to rear aspect and corner block, its placed walking distance to and within the Bush School catchment, a stroll to the bus and close to the shops.
* High ceilings, striking over-sized porcelain tiling
* Separate lounge room with over-height ceilings
* Free flowing living, dining and gourmet gas kitchen
* Caesarstone benches, island, large walk-in pantry
* Bosch applainces, ducted a/c, remote electric blinds
* Upper level family room, spacious study nook
* Four queen-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Palatial master with walk-in robe and luxury ensuite
* Powder room, internal access DLUG, storage areas
* Quality Luxaflex window furnishings + plantation shutters.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens and lawn
- Spacious covered alfresco terrace overlooks the quiet street
- Turning area allows easy access to and from the garage
- Premier Wahroonga enclave
- Wahroonga Bush School catchment
- Bus almost at the door
- Moments to Abbotsleigh and Knox
- 2km to Wahroonga rail and village
- 1.5km to Golden Jubilee Oval
David Walker 0414 184 911
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.