SOLD BY THE DAVID WALKER TEAM
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Generous proportions, sun-drenched interiors and a high-side elevated due north facing position all combine to provide a warm and welcoming family home of much appeal. Built by the current owner 40 years ago, it's has been a much cherished haven now ready for a new generation to enjoy.
Positioned on a near level block with a deep back yard and full brick construction, it's a quality home with many attributes. Well presented throughout, it encourages outdoor living with its expansive terraces, level lawns and picturesque gardens. Its desirable setting is easy steps to Waitara Public, bus and Westfield shopping.
* Bright and airy interiors, expansive formal lounge, a/c
* Casual dining by the country-style induction kitchen
* Large freestanding cooker, breakfast bar, spacious living
* Separate bedroom wing, stylishly renovated bathrooms
* Study or nursery, master suite with ensuite and robes
* Gas point, ample storage, over-height dual access SLUG
- Elevated and near level generous block
- Striking cottage-style gardens
- Private front courtyard with water feature
- Sprawling rear paved alfresco terraces
- Large workshop, paved area to the rear
- Off street car space
- Quiet street
- 450m to Waitara Public
- 900m to Mark Taylor Oval
- 1.5km to sleepy Waitara rail
- 1.6km to Westfield Hornsby
- Moments to Abbotsleigh, Knox and Barker
Contact David Walker 0414 184 911
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.