Private family gem on large block
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestling on a generous 1070sqm (approx.) block in a tucked away, leafy street, this solid and substantial family home offers a prime opportunity in a quality area. Blessed with a wealth of living spaces and a floorplan perfectly suited for families of all ages, it also provides the potential for subdivision (STCA).
Neat and tidy throughout with excellent scope to modernise to taste, its blessed with a perfect north-east to rear aspect enjoyed in its good-sized back garden and alfresco spaces. Easy walking distance to the bus and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital and is just minutes to excellent schools and Westfield.
* Timber floors and high ceilings, reverse cycle a/c
* Formal lounge, large dining room plus casual living
* Timber kitchen with servery windows & butler's pantry
* Lower level rumpus with bar and cellar, storage areas
* Good-sized beds, master with ensuite and built-in robes
* Large internal laundry plus separate storeroom
- Well-established gardens
- Generous paved alfresco terrace with barbeque area
- Large double carport plus two work sheds, garden shed
- Easy access circular driveway
- Bus at door
- 300m to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital
- 300m to James Park
- 1.1km to Waitara Public
- 2km to Hornsby Girls High
- 2km to Westfield
Saturday 4 February 2017 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.