SOLD by Thomas Merriman prior to Auction
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting within a quiet no through street lined with magnificent mature trees, this exceptional home provides a wonderful family environment. Due north to rear and set amongst immaculate landscaped gardens it provides a wealth of accommodation and rooms and spaces that are perfect for entertaining all year.
Tightly held for nearly 30 years it has been updated and upgraded over the years to keep it current and now presents as an idyllic ready to enjoy retreat. Enjoying a sought after, east side address it rests walking distance to the bus and rail and within the prized Wahroonga Bush School catchment.
* Expansive formal lounge with gas fire, formal dining
* Casual dining, stone kitchen, European appliances
* Servery window to the deck, large family room
* Walls of glass allow access out to the alfresco deck
* Study, five generous upper level bedrooms, robes
* Master with WIR and ensuite, reverse cycle a/c
* Internal laundry, internal access double garage
- Set amongst well-established landscaped gardens
- Private and secure level lawn area at the rear
- Superb covered alfresco deck
- Glass wrapped pool, perfect line-of-sight from the kitchen
- Solar power
- Bush school catchment - walking distance
- Beautiful tree lined street
- 900m to Wahroonga village and rail
- 1.2km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.3km to Knox Grammar
- Quick commute to Westfield shopping
Saturday 25 February, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Contact Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.