SOLD BY DAVID WALKER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Untapped potential in dress circle location
Original homes within this sought after Wahroonga locations are increasingly hard to find and this charming Cape Cod inspired dual level residence holds a wealth of possibilities. Positioned on a substantial 1385sqm corner block with dual street entry from Burns Road and Westbrook Avenue, it makes access for its transformation or recreation easy.
The current home which is aspected towards Westbrook Avenue boasts a spacious dual level design with generous living, over-sized bedrooms and a large alfresco terrace overlooking the substantial lawns and gardens. Explore the options for a creative renovation or rebuild (STCA) in a prime locale within the Wahroonga Bush School' catchment.
* Old world charm, high ceilings, banks of French doors
* Formal lounge with open fireplace, formal dining room
* Separate casual living and dining open to the terraces
* Older style gas kitchen, updated appliances, dishwasher
* Three over-sized bedrooms, two feature robes and a/c
* Original bathroom, lower powder room plus laundry/shower
* Upper level study nook, ample storage areas throughout
- Generous double carport
- Privatised by well-established trees and hedges
- Full width rear terrace plus side terrace
- Spacious fully fenced lawns and gardens
- Kids cubby house plus garden shed
- 650m to Wahroonga Public School
- 500m to Hampden Avenue village shops
- 400m to the bus
- Close to Eastern Road cafes and shops
- Quick commute to Abbotsleigh and Knox
David Walker 0414 184 911
View: Saturday and Wednesday 1:15pm - 1:45pm
Auction: Saturday 25 February, 4pm Turramurra Masonic Hall
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.