SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immaculately presented across a single spacious level, this vintage 70's home provides a haven of retro style, comfort and tranquillity. Held by the family since bought new, it has been impeccably looked after with every one of its original features carefully maintained over the years.
Epitomising exceptional easy care living, its spacious living areas, low maintenance gardens and good-sized bedrooms are ideal for young families or downsizers alike comfortable as is with wonderful scope to enhance upon its superior location. Nestled in a family-friendly pocket, its walking distance to the bus, Abbotsleigh and rail.
* Light filled interiors, spacious lounge and dining
* Reverse cycle a/c, casual living by the kitchen
* Well-maintained retro gas kitchen, breakfast bar
* Four good-sized bedrooms all boasting robes
* Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, laundry
- Sunny rear garden with side gate and terrace
- Hidden front lawns and secret garden space
- Double lock up garage, storage areas, garden shed
- Family friendly pocket
- 250m to the bus
- 1.1km to Abbotsleigh
- 700m to Normanhurst Boys School
- 1.5km to Wahroonga rail and village
- Close to Knox, Barker and a choice of public schools
- Easy drive to Westfield
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.