SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Beyond the classic elegance of this fine traditional home lies a garden wonderland of superb beauty which encourages outdoor enjoyment for all the family. Much has been made of the generous 1514sqm block with paved alfresco areas and a separate studio giving way to terraced lawns and children's play areas.
Freshly schemed and beautifully presented throughout, the double brick home boasts a choice of living areas, a smart contemporary kitchen and large bedrooms spread across two levels. A quality home for the now with further potential to enhance, it enjoys a perfect north-east aspect steps to the bus and close to village shops, rail and schools.
* Timber floorboards, high ceilings, elegant lounge
* Casual living/dining opens out to the large deck
* Superb gourmet stone and gas kitchen with views
* Two large lower level bedrooms with built-in robes
* Substantial master retreat with vaulted ceilings
* Lower level vintage bathroom, internal laundry
* Under-stair storage plus in-roof storage areas
- Light drenched perfect north-east facing
- Front courtyard garden with pot feature
- Large paved terrace areas
- Versatile studio with kitchenette and robes
- Off-street parking
- Stunning terraced lawns and mature gardens with kid's cubby and swing set
- 290m to the bus
- 450m to Retaval Preparatory School
- 1.2km to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- 1.8km to Wahroonga station and village
- 1.3km to Abbotsleigh (via the Glade)
- 1.3km to Warrawee Public School
- Walk to a number of quality schooling options
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.