SOLD by Lesley Anton
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
A modern built masterpiece, Kenthurst' proudly sits in one of Wahroonga's dress-circle streets delivering a luxury living experience with ample accommodation for the large or extended family. Set across two substantial levels with an impressive 447sqm of living space, its lofty proportions are enhanced by swathing terraces, a pool and self-contained villa-style apartment.
Imbued with an understated elegance, its gracious interiors feature a grand entry foyer, stunning timber joinery and a wealth of living areas guaranteeing seamless family living. Perfect to enjoy as is, with scope to easily stylise, this grand home delivers exceptional buying an easy stroll to the village and rail and walking distance to Knox Grammar and the Wahroonga Bush School'.
* Grand entry with soaring ceiling void, sweeping
staircase, crystal lighting and marble floor
* Elegant lounge, open fireplace, banquet-sized dining
* Near new stone wrapped designer chef's kitchen
* High-end appliances, dual ovens, steamer oven
* Butler's pantry, powder room, study nooks, ducted a/c
* Large family room, office/5th bed, cellar/tasting room
* Palatial master retreat with ensuite, sitting & custom WIR
* 2nd bed with ensuite, 3rd & 4th bed with 2-way ensuite
* Expansive 1,478sqm easy care block
* Perfect north aspect, landscaped grounds
* Rear alfresco barbeque terrace, pool
* Villa-style self-contained apartment with living, dining
kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking
- 350m to the bus
- 600m to Wahroonga station and village
- 900m to Knox Grammar Prep
- 1.2km to Wahroonga Public School
- 1km to Abbotsleigh
Contact agent to arrange an inspection
Lesley Anton 0448 277 125
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.