SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by the evergreen beauty of the Ku-ring-gai National Park, this outstanding family home takes pride-of-place tucked from the road within an elevated and private setting. Completely idyllic, it stretches across a substantial single level showcasing multiple living spaces, a superb alfresco terrace and easy care gardens.
Relaxed and free-flowing, there are spaces for every occasion in this home, with its thoughtful configuration as appealing to young families as it is for those with teenagers. Beautifully presented, its ready to move in and enjoy the Wahroonga lifestyle just steps to bushwalking tracks and the bus and within the Bush School catchment.
* Timber floors, large living with slow combustion fire
* Expansive dining ideal for family meals or entertaining
* Smart stone kitchen well-proportioned for the home chef
* Generous family room with terraces access, study nook
* Four well positioned bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
* Master with spacious walk-in robe and spa ensuite
* Spa main bathroom, reverse cycle a/c, powder room
- Enduring and solid mostly full brick construction
- Sliding doors open to the vast alfresco terrace
- Heat lamps, six-person Jacuzzi with outdoor TV
- Native gardens plus level lawn area
- Double carport plus double shade covered parking
- Water tanks for garden use
- Low traffic cul-de-sac, private
- 100m to the bus
- 400m to Gibberagong bushwalking track
- Quick drive to local village shops and rail
- Moments to Wahroonga Public School
- Easy access to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.