SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embodying all the architectural smarts and unique style of its Pettit+Sevitt build, this superb home conjures up nights by the fire and relaxed indoor and outdoor living amidst a setting of natural beauty. This light filled haven enjoys a superb connectivity with the outdoors thanks to its split-level design and wraparound windows and doors.
Delivering immediate comfort and enjoyment, it rests within a family-friendly pocket amongst a stunning leafy backdrop. Enjoying a sense of absolute privacy and serenity it's just moments to a choice of excellent schools including the new Wahroonga Adventist School, Warrawee Public School, Fox Valley Road village, bus and rail.
* Interesting split level floorplan with vaulted ceilings
* Skylights and walls of glass, living room with fire
* Spacious dining, large family room, breakfast nook
* Modernist kitchen featuring quality appliances, a/c
* Four bedrooms most with robes, master with ensuite
* Versatile rumpus with potential for self-contained
* Internal laundry, abundant storage areas
- Generous 1151sqm block
- Vast alfresco deck with stunning outlook
- Multiple level lawn areas, kid's cubby
- Double lock up garage
- Warrawee Public catchment - 2.4km
- 2km to Wahroonga Adventist School
- 2.3km to Wahroonga Adventist Hospital
- 2.2km to Fox Valley Road village
- 2.5km to Warrawee station
- Close to Abbotsleigh and Knox
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.