SOLD by Thomas Merriman
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Little has been left untouched in this superb home which has been transformed to deliver a luxury family living experience. Proudly sited on the high-side of the whisper quiet street, it presents contemporary living at its finest where open plan spaces and a designer kitchen flow out to the travertine paved entertainer's terrace, lawn areas and pool.
A combination of four generous bedrooms and a lower level teen retreat or guest suite provides excellent accommodation serviced by three stylish bathrooms. Perfect for those that wish to move in and enjoy, it continues to impress with its desirable setting central to a wealth of fine schools, bus, rail and shops.
* Light and bright, timber style flooring, ducted a/c
* Spacious lounge, open plan living and dining rooms
* Striking stone and gas kitchen, European appliances
* Four good-sized bedrooms, separate master, robes
* Renovated bathrooms, 3rd bath opens to the exterior
* Versatile teen retreat/office, internal entry lock up garage
- Front verandah offers a leafy outlook
- Superb travertine paved covered terrace
- Level lawn areas, elevated pool
- Additional off-street parking area
- 600m to the bus
- 900m to Normanhurst Boys High
- 1.4km to Abbotsleigh
- 1.8km to Wahroonga rail and village
- 1.9km to Knox Grammar
- 1.6km to Normanhurst Public
- 1.6km to Normanhurst station
Saturday 24th June, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Thomas Merriman 0401 840 859
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.