SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & CHRIS GUEST
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Please access the property via the private road (99-127) opposite Cooper Crescent
Beautifully secluded on a picture-perfect 1233sqm rests this exceptional home that starts with enchanting national park views which are enjoyed from every one of its rooms. Filled with warmth and a unique character, it's been home to its current owners since 1969 over which time it has been lovingly upgraded and extended to suit the family's needs.
Sprawling across multiple levels it offers a versatile floorplan including a fully self-contained lower level and a flexible mezzanine teenage retreat or fifth bedroom option. Its special charms will delight providing a superior home for a new generation in a popular setting close to excellent schools, bus and rail.
* Generous formal lounge and dining, lounge with fire
* Superb lodge-style casual living/dining with vaulted ceiling
* Slow combustion fireplace, striking eat-in granite kitchen
* Kitchen boasts a dining bench and Smeg double oven
* Large mezzanine loft retreat or living plus 5th bedroom
* Study, master with ensuite, bedrooms with robes, a/c
* Fully self-contained lower level with fire and large living
• Internal laundry, vast storage areas plus cellar/workshop
- Tucked away at the end of the private road
- Native gardens and adjoining lawn areas
- Vast entertainer's terrace set amongst the trees
- Tranquil goldfish pond, 10,000L water tanks
- Gated entry triple garage with covered access
- Extremely family friendly pocket
- Adjoining green space
- Close to Fox Valley Road village
- Close to the hospital
- Walk to the bus
- Close to local schools
- Central to elite private schools and rail
David Walker 0414 184 911
Chris Guest 0424 595 597
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.