Sensational and substantial home with all the extras
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned on a sensational 1827 sqm of manicured gardens and lawns with a leafy backdrop, this striking home makes a lasting impression from the first moment. Its solid build, substantial proportions and elegant grandeur will appeal to the large or growing family delivering an extraordinary setting for day-to-day living and entertaining.
All the extras have been included with multiple indoor and outdoor living, a gym with sauna and a superb wine cellar with tasting area. Perfect for those that don't wish to compromise, enjoy the good life in this tranquil and leafy pocket walking distance to the bus, rail and exceptional schools.
* Grand entry with crystal lighting and sweeping stairs
* High ceilings, spacious and open plan living and dining
* Elegant lounge with fire, large formal dining, ducted a/c
* Superb stone and gas kitchen with fine IAG appliances
* Private master suite with balcony, ensuite, sitting & robes
* Custom fitted study, large bedrooms, most with robes
* Gym with sauna, large cellar with tasting area, storage
* Surround sound, powder, internal entry triple garage
- Striking street aesthetic
- Surrounding by superb gardens and lawns
- Expansive alfresco deck with leafy treetop outlook
- Peaceful no through road
- 200m to the bus
- 850m to Warrawee Public
- 1.2km to Warrawee station
- 1.9km to Turramurra rail and village
- 1.5km to Knox Grammar
- Close to Abbotsleigh
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Saturday 24 June, 4pm
Turramurra Masonic Hall
Saturday & Wednesday 11am - 11:30am
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.