SOLD BY DAVID WALKER & ANNA CAVILL
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A high-side setting with rear pathway direct to Fox Valley Road, sets the scene for this superb home which has been a much-loved part of the family for 36 years. Beautifully maintained it rests on an extraordinary 1368sqm block embraced by stunning garden spaces and a leafy and peaceful privacy.
Stretching across a mostly single level with just the garages underneath, it provides the best in relaxed living enjoying spacious indoor and outdoor living and the option of three or four bedrooms with an office. Exceptional as is, it offers its new owner the opportunity to personalise and update in a prime locale walking distance to the bus, rail and outstanding schools.
* Spacious lounge and dining area
* Casual living/dining by the well-maintained kitchen
* Separate bedroom wing ensures peace and privacy
* Robes in all bedrooms, master boasts an ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate toilet, reverse cycle a/c
* Generous office or 4th bed with robes, internal laundry
* Large double lock up garage, spacious storage areas
- Front verandah spills off the lounge and dining
- Northerly to rear, covered entertainer's cabana
- Stunning gardens to enjoy, front citrus grove
- Rear pathway through to Fox Valley Road
- 200m to the bus
- 2km to Warrawee station
- 1.1km to Wahroonga Adventist School
- 1.6km to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- 1.9km to Warrawee Public
- 1.9km to Abbotsleigh
- 2.3km to Knox Grammar
David Walker 0414 184 911
Anna Cavill 0401 333 981
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.